Zoom Classes plus Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Beginners Yoga in the Ilminster, Donyatt and Chard in Somerset. I also teach yoga at Jordans Courtyard, Horton Cross.
You can join me in person in a room or we can practice on Zoom.
I teach various styles of yoga, so most people should find a suitable class.
Zoom classes are 30 minutes long and easy to slot into your day. This often means you end up doing more yoga, which makes you feel great.
Community classes are friendly and welcoming, you definitely don’t need to be young, skinny and bendy to take part. All you need is a yoga mat.
Chard, Donyatt, Ilminster & Jordan’s Courtyard
Classes run throughout the year and cost £7 a session. Places are limited so need to be booked in advance. Contact me to book a place.
- Yoga for Strength 9.45am – 10.45am @ The Crowshute Centre, Chard TA20 2EZ
- Gentle Hatha Yoga 11am – 12 noon @ The Crowshute Centre, Chard TA20 2EZ
- Hatha Yoga 6.46pm – 7.45pm @ Donyatt Village Hall on A358, Donyatt TA19 0RG
- Hatha Yoga 9.30am – 10.30am @ Archie Gooch Pavilion, Ilminster for Hatha Yoga
- Hatha Yoga 6.45pm – 7.45pm @ The Crowshute Centre, Chard TA20 2EZ
- Hatha Yoga 6.45pm – 7.45pm @ Donyatt Village Hall on A358, Donyatt TA19 0RG
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga 8pm – 9pm @ Donyatt Village Hall
All the above classes are 1 hour long and cost £7. Spaces are limited to ensure everyone is 2m apart, so you need to book and pay for your place in advance. Contact me to book a place.
- 9.15am – 10.15am Thursday Hatha Yoga (mixed ability) @ Jordans Courtyard, Horton Cross
- 10.30am – 11.30am Thursday Hatha Yoga @ Jordans Courtyard, Horton Cross
The above 2 classes are 1 hour long. Spaces are limited so classes need to be booked in advance via the Jordan’s Courtyard website.
Zoom Class Timetable
Enjoy the convenience of practising yoga with me live in the comfort of your own home via Zoom. There are 5 classes a week and because they’re just 30 minutes long it’s easy to slot them into your day. All classes are recorded, so if you can’t make a live session you have 7 days to watch it on catch up.
Pay £25 per 4 week block and join in as many classes as you like. If you prefer to pay per class it will be £4 per session. Payment is via bank transfer, email me for details.
- 5.30pm Monday – Relaxing Hatha
- 5.30pm Tuesday – Hatha
- 8.15am Wednesday – Energising Hatha Yoga
- Thursday – Slow Yoga (recording only)
- 8.15am Friday – Vinyasa Flow Yoga
Not all yoga classes are the same. There are different styles of yoga, some more dynamic then others. So you can pick and choose what you want depending on your mood, energy levels or ability.
Hatha Yoga – this is great for beginners because you get to learn the poses, also suitable if you want a gentle style of yoga. Sessions start with warm up stretches, followed by traditional yoga poses. We end with a wonderful lying-down relaxation leaving you feeling soothed and calm.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga – is an energising, faster-paced yoga where you move continuously through a flowing sequence of yoga poses. This style will challenge your body, improving your strength as well as your flexibility. Perfect for anyone who has done yoga before, but also fine if you’re new to yoga and have a reasonable fitness level. So if you’re a runner, cyclist or weight trainer looking for a class that complements your training programme, this is the style for you.
I’ve been attending Zoe’s yoga classes for about 18 months. The sessions are always varied and I leave feeling much more relaxed. There is always a nice friendly atmosphere and no pressure.”
I always feel the benefits after a session in this enjoyable friendly class where I can work at my own pace under the guidance of Zoe.”
I love the yoga class. It’s a great relaxing place to be. It calms my mind and relieves a very tense body. Joining the class was one of the most productive things I’ve ever done.”